Hiring: Full-stack developer
With knowledge of
Rstudio | R | C++ | APIs
Full Job Description
Location: San Juan, Puerto Rico is preferend; however, virtual role acceptable
ATO Ventures is seeking a developer to update a home-grown program used to connect data input forms with simple visual, interactive dashboards (i.e. Users have the ability to filter and display charts without touching the database). The current system utilizes R, database-enabled sheets and various APIs from off-the-shelf frontend software; however, we are flexible in terms of language and architecture for the final/updated version.
- Understand company goals, review current systems, identify problems and determine solutions.
- Develop new or modify existing code to ensure that software operates effectively to meet company needs while also adhering to relevant Terms of Service, cybersecurity measures, and other industry standards.
- Clearly articulate ideas and write clear and concise documentation.
- Provide support and maintenance on the revised/new systems and applications, providing regular and timely feedback to stakeholders on systems’ performance and identified issues.
Required Experience & Skills:
- BS/MS/AS or extensive experience in CS/IT/CE
- Familiarity working with C, C++, Core Java, R, Rstudio
- Experience and knowledge of and its implementation across browsers and devices using such as HTML5, CSS3 UI frameworks/libraries
- Working knowledge of Windows server and Linux environment.
- Experience with Google Suite applications such as Sheets.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills with the ability to provide explanations and consultation to people with diverse backgrounds and experience, including those without technical experience.
- Front-end Responsive Design
Additional Desired / Preferred Skills
- Experience developing in a Startup environment.
- Experience or understanding of Venture Capital.
- Experience in dplyr, tidyxl.
- Development would be advantageous.
- Ability to work with peers and customers interactions in an accurate, effective and timely manner.
This is a remote position (work from home) under a recurring contract basis. Periodic, in person meetings are desirable, when possible.
Please send a Google Doc or PDF copy of your resume along with a cover letter addressing:
- Your understanding of the position,
- Why you are interested,
- A description of relevant experience, and
- Summary of your current availability